Which is the best stand alone air conditioner to buy?
What is the best stand alone air conditioner to buy? Here are some great products to consider.
In our page, we have many kinds of stand alone air conditioner for you to choose from. Of course, depending on how you live and where you live, you must pay the necessary attention while choosing one from the different styles.
We also provide you with some information on our list. Please take a look.
Best Stand Alone Air Conditioner on the Market
Frigidaire Portable Air Conditioner Frigidaire’s FRA053PU1 5,000 BTU 115-Volt Portable Air Conditioner is perfect for rooms up to 216 square feet. Ready-select electronic controls allow you to easily select options with the touch of a button.
- “The unit works great and we are sleeping very well in quiet comfort.” – Ted Faber
- “Cooled down my small 10×10 bedroom great, even with the door ajar.” – Jacob
- “I wish I hadn’t splurged on such an expensive unit, it totally wasn’t worth it.” – Sarah C. Short
This Whynter ARC-12S 12,000 Btu Portable Air Conditioner draws warm, humid air from the room and converts it into cool and fresh air. The sleek, platinum-colored mobile unit features auto drain technology for controlling condensation, an easy-to-install single hose venting system, and three operational modes: cooling, fan only, and dehumidifying.
- “Keeps my bedroom cool.” – DLT
- “That holds the frame securely to the window but doesn’t permanently damage the screen or window frame.” – Santa Fean
- “It is not quiet when running, but we sleep right through the fan noise.” – JR
Honeywell Portable Air Cooler The Honeywell MN12CES 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner has a sleek, modern design cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 450 square feet.
- “This A/C unit is very nice.” – Justin Quigley
- “I had no problem with the gizmo that fits in the window – my windows are horizontal sliders.” – E. A. Summers
- “And makes alarming clunking noises.” – astrabidastra
Our evaporative portable a/c unit offers a 38.4 pint dehumidifier that reduces unwanted moisture using our unique evaporative process, by removing moisture from the air and drips onto the condenser.
- “So far the unit has been working great.” – Brooke Gallups
- “I’ve owned this unit all summer and it has done a great job at keeping my upstairs bedroom cool (sometime cold) through the hottest days.” – rahef
- “Assembled it myself and it wasn’t hard; only problem is the drainage tube at the back on the bottom doesn’t drain unless I lift the unit off the floor an inch or two.” – MarthaP
Get cool, clean air anywhere you need it with the Whynter 14,000 Btu ARC-14S Dual Hose Eco-Friendly Portable Air Conditioner. This sleek, black-and-gray portable air conditioner is highly effective at drawing warm air from your space and converting it into cool, fresh air.
- “It cools very well, and the self-evaporating feature seems to work quite well.” – Robert Levandowski Jr.
- “The screws are very short and pop right out of the cheap plastic mount, so I’m using tape to hold them in place.” – McChelsea
- “Either this is not a very good product in general or quality control for this product is poor and I along with others giving a low rating just got the bad ones.” – Jay
Get cool, clean air anywhere you need it with the Whynter 14,000 Btu ARC-14SH Dual Hose Eco-Friendly Portable Air Conditioner with Heater. This sleek, black-and-gray portable air conditioner is highly effective at drawing warm air from your space and converting it into cool, fresh air.
- “Very quiet and efficient works great.” – sassyfoothillgirl
- “Within 40 minutes my whole living room and kitchen were cool, at about 74 degrees when it was about 85 degrees outside.” – J. Vasquez
- “The hoses aren’t very flexible, such that you can’t move the unit perpendicular to your window; the back of the unit *has* to be facing the window.” – WH
Honeywell Portable Air Cooler The Honeywell MN10CESWW 10,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner has a sleek, modern design cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 400 square feet.
- “It is quiet, it cools very well and it is not unattractive.” – Hugh H Cook
- “Been warm here and it’s keeping my bedroom nice and cool during the day so I can get a good nights sleep.” – M. Van Eyck
- “I easily installed the window plate.” – aimeeleigh23
Koldfront PAC1401W 14,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner The Koldfront PAC1401W is a 14,000 BTU portable air conditioner that offers you a cost effective and convenient way to cool enclosed areas up to 500 Sq.
- “I have used copious amounts of duct tape to try to keep it attached to both the rear of the unit as well as to the window exhaust vent.” – Hanshan
- “The sun hits this room and the air conditioner in the house has trouble keeping my one room cool.” – T. Silveira
- “It’s a minor issue, I’ve only had to deal with it once, and the unit is flawless otherwise, so I’m still giving it 5 stars.” – Christopher Oxley
Frigidaire Portable Air Conditioner Frigidaire’s FRA093PT1 9,000 BTU 115-Volt Portable Air Conditioner is perfect for rooms up to 425 square feet. It quickly cools the room on hot days and quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake.
- “If you attach it to either of the rings too tightly, you’ll end up with a bent or slightly torn hose at the edges.” – G. Levy
- “Yes, it’s a little louder than a window unit, but it just becomes white noise for me as I mostly read and study on the porch.” – Jimmme
- “Although it’s heavy, the casters make it easy to move if needed.” – Keith Micoli
Best in overall customer satisfaction. The NewAir AC-12000E portable air conditioner is one of the most efficient units available, offering reduced energy consumption and increased cooling power thanks to its advanced auto-evaporative system.
- “This unit works very well and cools the room in minutes.” – Mary Lee Blake
- “I live in an apartment with a tiny AC that doesn’t even cool the room its in very well.” – J. Russell
- “Needless to say, I’m a little disappointed with the unit.” – Christopher Deweese
Bookmark & Share This Page If You Enjoyed It!
Thanks so much!